The Elijah-Alavi Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, aims to encourage nation-wide diverse, social and equitable Food Allergy & Asthma resources for schools in every neighborhood regardless of socioeconomic conditions, culture, or class.
Our foundation is an accredited food allergy & asthma organization that provides the right training for school professionals and those in the childcare setting. We are committed to protecting children through our advocacy aided by a historical piece of legislation in New York State called Elijah's Law, Which implements proper education, protocols and guidelines, and emergency action plans for childcare/daycare settings, public schools, and beyond.
Elijah’s story will forever remain in our hearts as we “Make A Hand. Make A Hug. Make A kiss’ and remember to continue to raise awareness about Food Allergies /Asthma and be #elijahsecho
- November 13th, 2019New York
- November 1, 2019 (ended)New York
- November 22nd, 2019Location is TBD
- Thu, Jun 25OnlineJun 25, 2020, 7:00 PM EDT – Aug 09, 2020, 11:00 PM EDTOnlineOn August 2nd, I will be turning 45!! Woot Woot! and wanted to do something special but wasn’t sure what. So I thought about it and what came to mind was the Elijah-Alavi Foundation. Our foundation needs funding, funding because we need to continue our mission and initiative to create lasting impact
- Thu, May 14Instagram @spokininc