The Elijah-Alavi Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, aims to encourage nation-wide diverse, social and equitable Food Allergy & Asthma resources for schools in every neighborhood regardless of socioeconomic conditions, culture, or class.
Our foundation is an accredited food allergy & asthma organization that provides the right training for school professionals and those in the childcare setting. We are committed to protecting children through our advocacy aided by a historical piece of legislation in New York State called Elijah's Law, Which implements proper education, protocols and guidelines, and emergency action plans for childcare/daycare settings, public schools, and beyond.
Elijah’s story will forever remain in our hearts as we “Make A Hand. Make A Hug. Make A kiss’ and remember to continue to raise awareness about Food Allergies /Asthma and be #elijahsecho
Some exciting news!!! “[On March 15th, 2021], all NYS licensed/registered child care programs received and
corresponding forms (attached). This information was shared with all NYS child care regulators (and stakeholders) as well. While this is just the first step in
implementation, it is an important one. As I may have mentioned, we translated all of the documents into Spanish, and these forms have also been shared with NYS DOH. They intend to post them on their website as well.” -OCFS
There's more to come with NYS so stay tuned. Thanks to NYS.GOV,OCFS and D.O.H for making this happen to keep
- November 13th, 2019New York
- November 22nd, 2019Location is TBD
- November 1, 2019 (ended)New York
- tors 25 juniOnline25 juni 2020 19:00 GMT−4 – 09 aug. 2020 23:00 GMT−4OnlineOn August 2nd, I will be turning 45!! Woot Woot! and wanted to do something special but wasn’t sure what. So I thought about it and what came to mind was the Elijah-Alavi Foundation. Our foundation needs funding, funding because we need to continue our mission and initiative to create lasting impact
- tors 14 majInstagram @spokininc